Developing your career at Envision Pharma Group may be the right move for you.
To efficiently produce high-quality content deliverables that are aligned with the objectives of the client and Alligent. This involves liaison with clients, thought leaders and the broader Alligent team. The medical writer is responsible for writing technically and grammatically accurate materials that consistently meet the quality standards of Alligent.
- Develop content of the highest quality including, but not limited to: scientific platforms, slide kits, advisory boards and executive summaries, speaker training materials, educational symposia, summaries of key literature
- Demonstrate a high level of technical and grammatical accuracy
- Apply understanding of market, therapeutic area, and product positioning to support delivery of the client’s tactical plan
- Prepare materials appropriately for client medical/legal review
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders including account services, editorial, and studio, regarding content, design, and execution of projects
- Work with account team to accurately plan, prioritize, and manage timelines for assigned projects
- Work with team to identify opportunities for organic growth and/or new business
Travel to and participate in client meetings and onsite programs as needed
- Advanced degree in scientific discipline
- At least 2 years of medical communications experience required; prior experience developing promotional programs and/or medical affairs deliverables preferred
- Ability to write and edit accurately, creatively, and on-message in a fast‐paced environment
- Organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks, and effective time management
- Advanced skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Reports to: Associate Scientific Director or Scientific Director
Send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com and visit http://www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more.
Strictly no agencies