Together, turning vision into reality…
To learn to produce high-quality content deliverables that are aligned with the objectives of the client and Alligent. This involves supervised liaison with clients, thought leaders and the broader Alligent team. The associate medical writer is responsible for writing technically and grammatically accurate materials that consistently meet the quality standards of Alligent.
- Support development of high-quality content for assigned projects under direct supervision of scientific lead. Projects include, but are not limited to: scientific platforms, slide kits, advisory boards, speaker training materials, educational symposia, summaries of key literature
- Develop understanding and assigned product(s) and therapeutic area
- Prepare materials appropriately for client medical/legal review under direction of scientific lead
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders including account services, editorial, and studio, regarding content, design, and execution of projects
- Travel to and participate in client meetings and onsite programs as needed
- Advanced degree in scientific discipline
- No prior medical communications experience is required
- Natural aptitude for writing and communicating
- Ability to learn to write and edit accurately, creatively, and on-message in a fast‐paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are key
- Advanced skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Reports to: Associate Scientific Director or Scientific Director
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com or, alternatively, visit http://www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more.
Posted 10th November 2015.