A career in software technology at Envision Pharma Group may be just what you’re looking for.
About Envision Pharma Group and Envision Technology Solutions
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients including DatavisionTM, the industry-leading publications planning software.
Using prevailing web-based technologies, we build our scalable tools using modern open systems design. Our solutions are based on our unrivaled experience in the life sciences industry, and a deep understanding of the needs of our clients. Only then do we undertake a rigorous process to build the right solution using the right technologies.
Software Developer II at Envision Technology Solutions
Roles and Responsibilities of the Software Developer II include:
- Support the design, development and maintenance of several commercial software products, implemented across a range of production environments
- Diagnose problems and develop solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment using Agile and traditional development methodologies
- Leverage knowledge of the software development lifecycle and architecture to complete day-to-day tasks
Train incoming Software Development team members in internal procedures and product specifications
Technical and Professional Requirements:
We believe that developing a software platform according to a client’s needs is a craft, and the successful applicant will possess the following tool kit:
- 4-5 years of academic and applied JEE and web development experience required
- Knowledge of JSF, Ajax, SQL required
- Knowledge of JQuery, HTML, CSS, XML and JSON a plus
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection (IOC) a plus
- Knowledge of Java Persistence API a plus
- Must be familiar with entire software development lifecycle
- Experience within Pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, but not required
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial in your approach and able to work with minimal supervision
- An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
- Detail and project-oriented with a focus on quality and passion in the work at hand
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Let our talent develop yours
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com or, alternatively, visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more.