Developing an editorial career at Envision Pharma Group may be the right move for you
About Envision Pharma Group
Envision Pharma is a leading medical communications and technology solutions provider. We have an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US, and Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field, founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including:
- Medical communications services
- Strategic publication planning
- Tactical publication plan implementation
- Consultancy services
- Market Access solutions
Complementary technology platforms, including Datavision, the industry-leading publication planning software.
Senior Editor with Alligent
This is a full-time, office-based role within Envision Pharma Group’s Editorial department. We are looking to recruit a self-motivated, proactive team player who will take responsibility for maintaining the high editorial standards already established across Envision Pharma Group. The successful candidate will work in close partnership with members of the Alligent Scientific and Account Management teams to meet and exceed client expectations and deadlines. The Senior Editor must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic medical communications agency environment, and be able to communicate effectively at all organizational levels, across different office locations, and with external vendors. Previous experience in a similar role in a medical communications agency is required. The role will include:
- Providing substantive editing, proofreading, styling, and formatting a diverse range of medical communication outputs
- Taking ownership for projects, meeting deadlines, and ensuring alignment with briefs, while working independently and to a high standard
- Data checking against supplied source material and raising queries where necessary
- Liaising with scientific and account management team members to obtain clear project briefs, to agree deadlines, and to fully understand budget considerations
- Attending internal status meetings and client meetings, as needed
- Providing support with referencing and reference management, as needed
- Working in partnership with the Creative/Studio team to ensure editorial quality through design and composition to production
Mentoring and/or line management of other editorial staff.
- BA in English or related communications discipline with an affinity for the life sciences, medical/pharmaceutical agency environment experience a plus
- Proven understanding of technical editing principles, with prior experience in a similar role
- Must have thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to meet very short deadlines, to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, and to be a dynamic, proactive team-player who can communicate effectively with other team members at all organizational levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide commentary/support for suggested editorial changes.
What is it Like Working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles. We are committed to maintaining a culture that encourages development and recognizes and rewards achievements.
We are a dynamic company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Help us Grow and Grow with us
Send your resume/CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com and visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more about the company.