Together, turning vision into reality…
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US, and the Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
Senior Graphic Designer at Envision Pharma Group
The position within Envision Pharma Group’s Creative Solutions team involves the concept and design of multichannel medical communications. This role will allow you to work with top pharmaceutical agencies from across the globe on a range of innovative projects, including branding, digital applications, promotional, and traditional media.
- 5 years’ experience minimum
- Advanced level of skill on Mac and PC platforms in Adobe CC and Microsoft Office respectively
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar
- Medical / pharma agency environment experience
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with other team members at all organization levels, including client liaison
- Strong conceptual and design sensibilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
Knowledge of UI and UX design advantageous.
- Design high-quality and innovative creative, including but not limited to: conference deliverables, interactive design projects, web graphics, presentation materials, and collateral (external / client)
- Project manage and distribute projects among global graphics team
- Actively participate in the creative briefing process, working with both internal and external teams to confirm the creative approach
- Communicate brief effectively to designated resources
- Present creative concepts to both internal teams and external clients, clearly communicating the creative rationale
- Manage and mentor designers on personal and project creative development
- Ensure expected level of creative quality is consistent throughout the lifetime of projects
- Oversee the consistency and quality of work across all team members
- Document and maintain internal procedures and best practices
Work in partnership with both Editorial and Scientific Solution team members to meet client expectations.
- Positive work ethic and desire to succeed
- Sophisticated, refined visual style
- Storyteller with the ability to turn complex information into a clear narrative
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Presentation experience.
What Is It Like Working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles. The company is also committed to maintaining a culture that encourages development and recognizes and rewards achievements.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Help us grow and grow with us
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com. Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!
Posted 15th September 2017.