Together, turning vision into reality…
The Multichannel Communications Director (MCD) is a new and exciting role within our newly created Group Operations: Multichannel. We are seeking two MCDs to support our overall growth plans for the Envision Scientific Solutions (ESS) business with one role based in the UK at either Wilmslow, Horsham or Hammersmith and one based in the USA at either Southport, CT or Stirling, NJ.
You will work closely with the Divisional Account teams across the ESS group and help to support the embedding of digital/multichannel best practice across the full spectrum of medical communications deliverables.
You will quickly establish yourself as the go-to-person, identifying opportunities and translating client communication challenges into multichannel solutions across our existing Publications and Medical Communications accounts; seeking to incorporate the use of digital channels where appropriate and collaborating with Scientific, Client Services, Digital and Creative colleagues.
- Work with agency Scientific and Client Solutions teams, proactively identifying and developing multichannel opportunities for existing accounts and incorporating these into key account/client action plans to achieve overall growth targets
- Draw upon strong strategic and influencing skills to support the initial sale of multichannel strategic and tactical offerings to new clients – supporting business development activities
- Work with Scientific and Client Solutions colleagues to deliver multichannel projects with particular oversight and ownership of the digital deliverables. These could include, but are not limited to, digital landscape analysis, social media monitoring, customer insight generation, persona development, customer journey mapping, content engagement strategies and eLearning, websites, email and interactive content platforms
- Conduct digital research, analysis and insight generation to support group and client business activities including collation of online insights from stakeholders including HCPs, Payors and Patients
- Proactively skill-up the account teams you work with; designing and delivering formal multichannel medical communications training on all activities related to multichannel engagement and digital strategy
- Beyond formalized training, work with account teams to drive high levels of internal awareness and knowledge and to enable them to have the confidence in applying multichannel strategies to their own client accounts and discussions
- Act as an innovation champion for the account groups you work with. Bringing new ideas for discussions with account teams and clients, identifying pilot opportunities and rolling-out successful approaches in order to extend our multichannel capabilities – leveraging technology where possible.
- Over 6 years’ multichannel strategy and planning experience within a global healthcare environment
- Ideally, prior experience working as a Digital Lead with hands-on digital research, content strategy and digital initiative delivery and integrating this into overall multichannel deliverables
- Strong strategic thinking backed up by excellent project management skills across a range of digital and content strategy projects
- Great client facing, communication and account management skills, coupled with strong selling-in skills
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills in order to enthuse clients and agency teams
- You will be extremely collaborative in your approach, thrive on bringing new ideas to the table and have the confidence to challenge existing approaches to support multichannel progress with our teams, our clients and our overall company positioning.
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US and Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice.
We provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including:
- Strategic publication planning
- Tactical publication plan implementation
- Medical communications services
- Consultancy services
- Market Access solutions
- Complementary technology platforms: including Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles. The company maintains a culture that encourages development, and strives to recognize and reward achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com. To find out more about the Envision Pharma Group please visit the website at www.envisionpharmagroup.com.