A career in technology at Envision Pharma Group may be just what you’re looking for!
About the Envision Pharma Group and Envision Technology Solutions
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients including Datavision®, the industry-leading publications planning software.
Using prevailing web-based technologies, we build our scalable tools using modern open systems design. Our solutions are based on our unrivaled experience in the life sciences industry, and a deep understanding of the needs of our clients. Only then do we undertake a rigorous process to build the right solution using the right technologies.
Roles and responsibilities of the Automated Test Developer I include:
- Working closely with the Software Development team to support the design, development, and maintenance of several commercial software products, implemented across a range of production environments.
Technical and professional requirements:
We believe that developing a software platform according to a client’s needs is a craft, and the successful applicant will possess the following tool kit:
- 2-3 years of academic and applied JEE and web development experience
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (GEB, Selenium)
- Knowledge of JSF, Ajax, SQL optional
- Knowledge of JQuery, HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON a plus
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection (IOC) a plus
- Knowledge of Java Persistence API a plus
- Must be familiar with entire software development lifecycle
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, but not required
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial in your approach and able to work with minimal supervision
- An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
Detail- and project-oriented with a focus on quality and passion in the work at hand.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-US@envisionpharmagroup.com
Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!