Together, turning vision into reality…
About Envision Pharma Group
We are a global leader in medical communications, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, whom we support from our offices in the UK, US, and the Asia-Pacific region. We have an enviable reputation in our field and a heritage founded on continual innovation and leadership in best practice. Inspired by the growing demand for evidence-based solutions, we develop long-term evidence-generation plans inclusive of scientific publication planning, health economics, outcomes research, and statistical support to meet the evolving requirements for proof-of-value for our clients’ products.
Main client contact in collaboration with Scientific Lead:
- Effective independent management of all client relationships on assigned accounts (adapting to client style, SOPs, and needs as required)
- Responsible for managing individual accounts/projects totalling at least $2M in business
- Work closely with Scientific Lead(s) to develop, modify, and implement publication plan/projects (including demonstrating the ability to provide strategic planning support)
- Consult with clients and recommend solutions that improve efficiency and/or add value to publications plans/projects
- Motivate teams to deliver to the highest standards
- Coordinate and implement all ad-hoc client requests
- Understand and ensure team adheres to all industry and client publications SOPs
- Anticipate and/or resolve all internal and external account-related issues with sound judgment that best meets client and internal objectives.
- Work with Divisional Leads to ensure proper resourcing for plans being managed.
- Accountable and responsible for all budgeting, invoicing, and forecast management for assigned accounts
- Develop strategic solutions to implement plan that meet revenue targets
- Manage all annual planning/SOW development/contracting, including the revision/editing of SOWs, etc.
Client meeting and logistics support (Teleconference/onsite):
- Prepare for and manage all internal team meetings
- Prepare for and manage all external client/PSC meetings
- Accurate development of all materials prior to client distribution (including agendas/meeting minutes)
- Track Action Items through to completion by the internal team and client.
Datavision® management/plan implementation:
- Collaborate with/provide support for Project Coordinators when/if they are unable to complete client requests independently.
- Understand agreed upon project specifications and seek payment for out-of-scopes, as appropriate
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients/plans
- Prepare and participate in RFP responses and pitch presentations (as requested).
Extracurricular activity/subject matter expert:
- Provide support for company initiatives (for example: training, process development, special project assignments, etc.)
Provide support to industry organizations as an Envision representative (for example: CBI, ISMPP etc.).
Core Role Requirements
- BA/BSc degree or higher;
- 5+ years of experience of working in a client-facing, relationship/account management role;
- Deep understanding of the publication planning processes, guidelines, and best practices;
- Consistently demonstrate a pro-active, solution-based approach;
- Ability to motivate staff;
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – be able to go between internal client teams and client representatives with ease;
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
Training and mentoring will be available according to your previous experience. Development goals and milestones will be agreed with you, so that you can monitor your own progress and measure your success.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success to: opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com. Please visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more!