Do you have a background in customer service and a passion for technology? If so, this opportunity to join our growing technical solutions team and utilize your outstanding communication skills could be your perfect job!
In this position you will:
- Provide helpdesk support for internal and external clients across all of Envision’s software products
- Assist clients during implementation, training, configuration, and maintenance of technology solutions
- Manage issue resolution through Envision’s helpdesk ticket system
- Effectively manage customer expectations
- Develop supporting materials, including training content and software support documents
- Deliver training for internal and external clients
Support the wider Customer Care team with ongoing projects
The technical products that you will support are Envision Pharma Group’s Datavision, Visiontracker, Clear, Library, Medinfo, and other solutions added to the portfolio over time. Prior experience with these technologies would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite for the role. Ongoing training will be provided according to level of experience.
More information about our technology solutions can be found at: http://www.envisionpharmagroup.com/technology-solutions/overview.html.|
This role will require occasional travel to the USA and Europe for client training and customer care.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptionally strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Prior external client/customer interaction
- Strong problem-resolution skills; problem diagnosis, data analysis, troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, face-to-face, via email, and over the phone
- An unwavering passion for technology
A team player.
About Envision Pharma Group
Envision Pharma Group is an international, innovative, global technology and scientific communications company. Initially focusing on publication planning, Envision has evolved to become a leading provider of scientifically-driven, evidence-based communication services for new biopharma products.
From our offices in the UK, US, and the Asia-Pacific region, we support an international portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device company clients, providing a comprehensive blend of service offerings including:
- Strategic publication planning and tactical publication plan implementation
- Medical communications services
- Consultancy services
- Market Access solutions.
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group?
The Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you can contribute to our continued success, to opportunities-UK@envisionpharmagroup.com or, alternatively, visit www.envisionpharmagroup.com to find out more.